Friday, March 27, 2009

In One Piece

So, my flight was rubbish, but I made it all 9000km's in one piece. AC met me at the airport and we caught the Underground to East Putney station (over the River Thames), then walked the 15 minutes to Richard's flat in Putney for my first real look at London. We tried to buy a pint but the pub only started selling alcohol at 10.30... I'm posting this from his flat, where I'll be located for the next week or few. First impressions: the water tastes kak, but the broadband is fast =P

I feel pretty aimless at the moment, but we're heading to Camden Town tomorrow. MOST excited, I just hope I don't spend all my money.

5 comments:

  1. GOOD!! hope you enjoyed Camden.. its pretty rad!!! i know its lame... and you'll probably laugh at me but you must go to the London Dungeon.. its so fun!! went there with kirsty.. she nearly shat herself.. i wasnt scared tho.. not even a little.. well maybe a little!

    missing something... could be you.. who knows... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny!! the piont of a blog is to.. well.. blog! so right some more stuff.. keep it coming yo.... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeez kelly, its a fat las to update all the time!

    Anyway, im only gona post a new blog when ive bothered to get some photos off my camera. I'll probably do it once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if its a fat lus why did u make this blog for us 2 waste our time checking?
    im over this...u can just tell me everything when u get home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude. one blog. yu wasting my cap man. haha xx

    ReplyDelete